Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Monday 24 December 2012

Bored and horny

As it is Christmas, I find myself without sex, at the family home and surrounded not by rope and gags, but by wrapping paper and ribbon.
I love christmas, all the carols, champagne, food and presents but all this time off makes me bored and seriously horny!
Last week I had a great day, that ended in my being hooded in his new present of a latex hood, with inflatable gag, and tied to my bed! The finale was when he attached my nipples to clamps, then tied the clamps to my toes so that when I came I couldn't stretch my toes! Needless to say I came a lot but now I find my mind drifting to this delicious afternoon while talking to an ageing aunt! Slightly inappropriate! I didn't bring any vibrators down with me and so must spend the next few days with a damp patch in my knickers and a frustrated body.
Oh well, I am sure another mince pie will help!
Merry Christmas to all, I hope yours is spent being as kinky as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment