Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 29 January 2012

Feeling horny

So I thought i would write a blog post, not the same thing but its good to talk sometimes! Especially when I can just turn to a flatmate and say 'oh I have a need to be tied, fucked and punished' not sure how well that would go down, over Sunday lunch!

I recently got a message from a freak on one of those kink-dating sites. I hate them, I really do. There is a distinct lack of decent men there, although some are nice, there are so many weirdos! I am looking for a man who is intelligent, has a decent job and will take care of me. Not someone who opens with 'you will do' or other such flippant comments. The best messages are the ones that don't even relate back to kink, and they are very few and far between. I think one knows that the messages that only contain kink are the ones to avoid.

I am trying EHarmony for dates. Nice gentlemen, but will I ever be fulfilled sexually if I choose a man like that? That is what I don't know, but it is always fun trying. As I have said before, I love dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment