Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

That tingly feeling

It has been a while since I have been on a first date, certainly a first date that got me excited! I went on one last night and just thinking about it now makes me get that tingly feeling.

We met outside the tube, wandered to a bar where he bought a bottle instead of just a glass, a promising start! Polite niceties ensued, always with a kinky undertone, just the way I like it!

We then went on to a great little underground cocktail bar, with wonderfully kinky corseted chairs, a perfect kinky first date venue! He proceeded to ply me with very yummy cocktails but it was when we went for a cheeky cigarette that he started to show his dominant side. It was a grab of the back of the head on the way back down the stairs, a lean in for the kiss, and as I flirtingly pulled away he grabbed my hair and pulled me to him, grabbing my wrist with his other hand.

On the way home he pulled me into an alley, pulled both hands behind my back with one of his and explored my body with his other hand. His grip was very hard, usually I can wriggle free, but not this time. I certainly knew who was boss and despite my pleas to stop, I was rather enjoying it. And the bite mark on my cleavage is a rather sore reminder of our first date. A quick kiss at the station and I hoped he didn't see the grin on my face as I made my way down the platform towards my train!

No comments:

Post a Comment