Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 30 October 2011

Kinky Halloween

I think that Halloween is a massive excuse for people to explore their kinky side. This year there is leather, whips, cages and corsets everywhere you look, and that is just on the X Factor! Don't get me wrong, I love it, such a wonderful reason to dress provocatively in public without getting too many strange looks, it's just that I wish there were more excuses to dress like that at other times during the year.

So for now I shall carry on enjoying this kink-in-your-face, and just imagine that there are a lot more kinky people out there, with the same love of corsets and rope, they just don't show it as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment