Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Sunday 21 March 2010

Kinky millionaires

I was at a rather posh event last night, dressed in a ball gown and heels, boobs looking precariously close to busting out of my top, I had a fantastic conversation with a very interesting young gentleman.

His job was to design million, no billion, pound yachts. SO I asked him what the really interesting things that he has designed on one of these floating palaces. Of course it was the dungeon, known as the 'playroom'. The specifications were soundproofing, reinforced ceilings and a lock on the door.

I love to sail, but to sail and play in the 'playroom', now that would be truly enjoyable. Does anyone know where one can find these kinky millionaires?

No comments:

Post a Comment