Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Saturday 16 January 2010

Slut-bags of South London

I was out last night drinking cocktails with some friends from work, and we found ourselves in a bar that is frequented by the women i fondly like to call the 'Slut-bags of South London!'

These women are truly a worrying breed. They leave the house on a Friday / Saturday night (and often a weekday night too) with the sole desire to get the their drinks bought all night for them by men who want to get into their knickers.

You can spot these women a mile off, they usually wear very bad hair extensions, have bad fake nails and tiny little dresses with very high heels. They smell of cheap perfume mixed with cigarettes and red bull. These women spend the night looking, they look around the room for the next poor unsuspecting man, they look fro their cloned mates and they look for other girls who are not so dolled up and who will make them feel a little better about themselves.

Now I have been known to be a bit of a slut-bag, but I like to keep my sluttiness to the comfort of the bedroom, I am not one to flaunt it in such a public manner. I say down with the slut-bags, they are a breed that should be wiped out of South London, no, they should be wiped out of the country for good.

Rant over x

No comments:

Post a Comment