Welcome

Please leave a message and let me know what you think. I do so love a little constructive critisium.

Friday 25 December 2009

Festive cheer?

The christmas text ... Is it really nessisary to send a text to your friends, some of whome you have not spoken to since last Christmas! I found myself rather annoyed when I recieved my 10th heartless text, which happened to be from my ex! I would much prefer a card, or something personal like a nice bit of oral sex culminating in an orgasum! Not a bloody text!

So far this Christmas I have received two scarfs, lots of nice face creams and a mug, not a dildo or pair of cuffs in sight, truly upsetting!

Hopefully the new year will offer more kinky surprises... A girl can dream!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment